Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We're Officially Offical Now :)

Okay, so I know I just barely started this blog thing with my other blog, but I want to have a blog that Dustin can add to and stuff (if he ever gets around to "working on it"!), so this is going to be our "official" blog (if there is such a thing). I'm probably not going to be adding to the other one much anymore so all of you avid bloggers can add this one instead of my old blog to your list. :)

2 comments:

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Hey,
I have a question, how do you get you "my blog list" to show when people have updated their blogs? I've been trying to figure this out, with no luck...
It would be awesome to get in to the AZ scene...hope and pray!