Today for my random picture taking fun the subject of choice was the Saguaro cactus. You might be thinking that I have no life posting all these pictures of random cacti and you're probably right...I've had the last five days off and with all the Saguaro cactus in bloom they were too pretty not to take pictures of. :) Here are some pictures if anyone is interested in my quirky hobbies...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
After being away from AZ, I have come to appreciate the beauty of Cacti. I definitely took them for granted while I was there. Great pics!
I love the picture of the one with the flower and how you caught that little bee or whatever it is going in for it. They are great. I love how these are all right out of your front door.
3 comments:
After being away from AZ, I have come to appreciate the beauty of Cacti. I definitely took them for granted while I was there.
Great pics!
I love the picture of the one with the flower and how you caught that little bee or whatever it is going in for it. They are great. I love how these are all right out of your front door.
Love your pictures! Ditto to what Cheryl said. Strange as it may sound I really do miss the cactus and the beauty of the desert.
Post a Comment