Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bricks and stuff.

This morning Dustin had to work and I have the day off so I decided to go on a little adventure. I went up to this place by our house called Sanctuary Cove with full intentions of taking some pictures of flowers and other pretty things like that while taking a little hike. Well, what did I find to take pictures of instead? That's right. Bricks. I don't know why, but I kind of had fun finding cool things to do with something that usually isn't very "cool". I know, I'm weird. Here are some of the results of my craziness. If you click on the picture you might be able to see what I was trying to do with the focus and stuff so they don't just all look blurry.








Our big news is that Dustin is now the proud owner of a BBQ grill thanks to Father's Day. We have been wanting a grill FOREVER and I finally decided it was time to break down and just do it. We (meaning Dustin) cooked steaks for our Father's Day on the new grill and they were SO yummy! The lighting on the picture isn't great, but I still love Dustin's awesome outfit!


And, I have to add a picture of this awesome view of a sunset we had the other day at our house. What's better than an AZ sunset?

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think you were just missing Nauvoo and those bricks made you feel more at home.

You always take the best sunset pictures! I do miss the AZ sunsets.