Gotta love Mexico!
Here are some cruise shots!
This is a funny sign in a hat shop in Cabo San Lucas. We got a chuckle over it anyways.
CRUISE'N ON THE SHIP
Here's our cruise ship in the background, Mariner of the Seas.
On board activities included ice skating, miniature golf, ping pong championships, basketball, ice -cream, eating, shows, rock climbing, napping, reading, chilling, and all-in-all just having a really good time.
Oh and did I mention eating?!
CABO SAN LUCAS
PARASAILING!
This was really fun! just a calm ride 150 feet in the air or so.
I really wanted to unbuckle and just go for a high dive drop into the beautiful blue ocean waters below. Somehow I figured they'd frown on that.
Some of the really cool views of the Cabo San Lucas harbor at the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
My beautiful beach babe just enjoying a little respite from the sun!
Isn't she gorgeous!
MAZATLAN
Taxis in Mazatlan - Truck style (above) and Water style (below)
Super Cool Beach Dudes and Dudette
And we even caught some sweet waves body boarding to prove our skills!
Look at us go!
Meagan even found her namesake sign - FUD!
Fun picture Meagan took while chillin' at the beach.
PUERTO VALLARTA
Zip Line Time!
This was a blast. Over 2 miles of zip line, 14 different runs,
the longest one at over 1200 feet long and the highest one at over 600 feet high!
Good Times!
Superman Style! This was the funnest.
Meagan and a couple of monkeys
Me and a really little monkey
Mom and her favorite animal in the world!
Not really... She's deathly afraid of snakes.
We were all so proud of her for this heroic achievement! Yeah!
2 comments:
I am so jealous! Cruises are so fun! Plus, you got to do so many fun things on land. I have always wanted to go parasailing!!!! How fun!
What a fun trip for you guys! That zip line looked way cool and Parasailing is something I am going to have to do. So jealous of the sunshine and beaches!
Post a Comment