Thursday, September 17, 2009

Survey says...

It's still a GIRL! We had another ultrasound yesterday because on our last one they couldn't see the heart and face as well as they would've liked. Not that we complained at all! It's so fun to see our little girl squirming around happy and healthy! They said everything looks perfect and there still aren't any boy parts so pink wins! Dustin is so cute when he gets to see the ultrasounds because he just has the hugest grin on his face the whole time and says "WOW!" at everything they show us. Thank heavens for great husbands! I've been loving feeling her move more and more often and I always wish that Dustin could feel her, too, and this morning he finally got to feel one little kick! So much fun!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I remember one time when Matthias and I were hugging that Oliver kicked Matthias really hard. The look on his face was amazing! He was so excited to have such a strong boy.

It sounds like Dustin is still treating you well. Great husbands are the best! :)

Anonymous said...

Good thing that technology is so incredible these days. They thought Derick was a girl too :-)

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys!! And jealous!!! I can't wait til we find out...

DawnSheree said...

Meagan, I know what you mean about wanting your hubby to feel it every time. It gets worse when they kick so hard especially at night. It doesn't seem as crazy as long as Daddy's hand is there. :)