The theme for costumes was "opposites attract". We set up a little mini photo shoot to capture everyone at their best, hence we have:
An outlet and a plug
Black and White

Fire and Ice
Redneck and City Girl

The whole crazy crew (one of many attempts to get a super sweet group shot...enlarge for full effect)
We made homemade pumpkin pizzas for dinner and each couple decorated their own jack-o-lantern pizza and Dustin made us homemade rootbeer to go with dinner.
...and while the pizzas were baking, it was time for GAMES!

To end the night reminiscing about Halloweens past, we had what else besides good 'ol dirt cups? Yes, that's right. It was superb.
All I can say is it's a good thing we all love each other. Seriously...can you see what I mean?! We're all crazy! Life is so good!
4 comments:
I can't decide which is more shocking; Steven's costume or Deja's eating a donut!
A side note for Josh.... Be careful wearing that outfit around Game and Fish officers: you might get arrested for impersonation.
Tim
You guys have way too much fun!!! I want to come next time! The costumes are hilarious. Steven and Josh just crack me up :o) Love you guys!
Oh my gosh!! You guys are hilarious!!! That looks like it was a blast...wish we could have been there!!
Meagan, thanks again so much. Thanks for letting Dustin do his crazy imaginative things and going along for the ride. I love you guys and yes, we are still talking about how much fun it was.
Post a Comment