Thursday, January 21, 2010
Another baby update...
We went to the doctors again today and he said everything still looks great, then he caught us both off guard and offered to induce me on Tuesday night. He said it would be an elective induction, but he thought it would be a really successful induction because my body is ready for labor and we will be 39 weeks along at that point. After much debate and prayers, we decided to go for it. The great part is that I know my doctor will be there for the whole labor and my nurse preceptor from labor and delivery is on that night and will be my nurse. My doctor also said that he thought there was a good chance I could go into labor before then, so this induction would only happen if I didn't go into labor on my own. So, bottom line, the plan is that we will go in at 9:30 on Tuesday night to start pitocin and go through the night on pitocin and hopefully deliver by Wednesday afternoon. Kind of crazy that this is all happening so soon, but I am ready and we feel like this is the answer for us. We'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Good luck you guys. We can't wait to hear how it all goes!
P.S. I am so incredibly jealous.
Yeah!!! Can't believe your little one will be here on Wednesday! How exciting :o) You will be in our prayers and hope everything goes great. Love you guys!
Guess that plan didn't happen!
Granddad Wilson. That's all I'm sayin'
Post a Comment