(Quick Note: I've been lazy updating, but there are several new entries now... so if you are interested keep on scrolling. I guess its feast or famine when Dud gets put in charge of updating)
Back to Second Christmases:
So due to hectic schedules, we were not able to get with my side of the family to do our gift exchange until this last weekend. It ended up being really fun though, because it felt like we were getting to enjoy a second Christmas. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until just now though how horrible I was at taking pictures when I saw that we have one picture on the camera from this weekend. All the others are on my sisters' cameras. Oops. I'll have to get some from them. Anyways at least the picture that I got was a good one, with all of the sisters and mom in their matching aprons that mom got them. Meagan's is slightly different because it came with a matching apron for our little lady (which she is holding) so that mom and daughter can match in the kitchen. Pretty stinking fun, huh? Those are some good looking ladies there! Can't wait for our next one to join the crew! :)
3 comments:
Love the "Why do I do what I do when I know what I know" quote on the fridge!
Love all the posts! Meagan, you look adorable! We were thinking about you guys last night and can't believe that your little one is almost here!
I love the matching aprons!!
Whoa, that is a bad one and only picture. Okay, Okay I'm trying to update my blog. Just hang in there. Thanks for the reminder. :)
Post a Comment