Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Big Day!

Doesn't his face say it all? Dustin graduated with his Master of Landscape Architecture from the University of Arizona on Saturday and it was an amazing day! After a very LONG semester of thesis writing and lots of years of schooling, he is done! He was so cute as he walked in with his class because he was almost dancing with excitement. I mean, look at that tassel swaying from his momentum!
One of his biggest fans...her little U of A dress was adorable (if I can say so myself!) and definitely won everyone's approval. ;)
For a graduation present his parents gave him this amazing painting. This is one of his favorite pictures of Christ because of his mission to South Africa. It was a really touching, spiritual moment at the park when he opened this gift. Christ and his family are truly the center of Dustin's life and the reason he does everything he does. I love him so much and am proud of him!
...More to come on the rest of graduation festivities and pictures of all the family later. Dustin will probably want to post about his big day, but I thought I'd at least get a few pictures up for now.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congrats Dustin! Your smile says it all :o) I hope you got my message. Life has been a little crazy, but know we were thinking about you. Love the picture.