My Dad had work off on Monday and we were informed by the boys that they were going fishing on Monday morning and that us girls would be going with them. :) Off we went to Grandpa's pond and it turned out to be a really fun morning. The weather was perfect and the pond was so pretty.
If you're going to go fishing, you gotta do it in style! I love how you can see our reflections in her glasses.

Dad and Dustin were a little competitive about who was catching the most fish, but it ended up in a 5-5 tie, which is a good thing!

Dad and his catch (Dumb Bass #2)
Auntie Maren also caught a fish, but it got away before she could unhook it (Dumb Bass #11)


As for Mikayla and I, we weren't quite so successful, but we didn't last very long, either. Mammy came to see Mikayla while we were in town and DeeDee took over the fishing pole and enjoyed it more than I would have, but Mikayla and I made a great team while it lasted. :)

Mikayla seeing a fish for the first time and trying to pet it as anyone would do.
2 comments:
Meagan, there's a photo contest at BHG.com. I think you should enter it!
Fun day and love the one with her sunglasses! Thanks for letting me crash your party!
Mammy
Post a Comment