I am in love. I am in love with my life. In love with my husband. My beautiful daughter. My family. My trials that make me stronger. The talents God has given me. My dreams, yearnings and aspirations for the future that give me hope. I love the life that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I am in love.

I don't know how to express the love and gratitude that fills my heart right now. Last night as I went to bed and gave Dustin a hug and kiss good-night, I thought life couldn't get any sweeter than in that moment. My heart was so full of love for the man that I want to spend eternity with. I woke early this morning and fed Mikayla and as I got up to put her back in bed, she immediately fell into a deep sleep on my shoulder. Tears filled my eyes as I felt her breathing and felt her heavy arms resting on my shoulders and realized that my life is sweeter than I could have ever imagined. I wanted nothing more than to enjoy that moment forever and tried to figure out a way that I could carry her in to where Dustin was sleeping and not wake them and somehow keep myself awake in the wee morning hours so I could snuggle with her and have Dustin by my side...sharing my happiness with the two people that are my life. I have been so blessed.


3 comments:
Aww! You guys are pretty spectacular!
I feel the same exact way! :0)
It was so good to see you guys in AZ!
I am so glad that Dustin found you. You are perfect. Love ya, thanks for being so good to him and a perfect little momma.
Post a Comment