I agree with Danielle! One of my favorite songs too, and precious picture. Oh P.S. We are coming to St.David this weekend to watch the Ajo/St.David football game with our boys..just though we'd give ya heads up, hope to see ya there!
Hi! Cute little Mikayla. We miss her. And you two also! The other day we had a double rainbow right by our house. It was really cool...I had never seen a double before. Yes, the family picture blew up fine. It's great actually. We did a 16x20 and it looks perfect. No white dots. ha ha.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness this picture is too precious and this is one of my favorite songs!
I agree with Danielle! One of my favorite songs too, and precious picture. Oh P.S. We are coming to St.David this weekend to watch the Ajo/St.David football game with our boys..just though we'd give ya heads up, hope to see ya there!
Hi! Cute little Mikayla. We miss her. And you two also!
The other day we had a double rainbow right by our house. It was really cool...I had never seen a double before.
Yes, the family picture blew up fine. It's great actually. We did a 16x20 and it looks perfect. No white dots. ha ha.
Post a Comment