In our free time Mikayla and I have come to some serious conclusions about life and we thought we'd share everything we've learned for the benefit of our fellow blog readers. :)
1. Everything is better when Daddy comes home.
2. Smiling for the camera = optional. Cute hats from Lali = essential.3. Long hair is better than short.
4. 2 teeth are better than 1.5. Dirt is for boys.
7. Crawling is overrated.
8. Bigger is better.
9. Laughing your way through life is the only way to go.
10. Grandparents and big hats are the best.
11. If you are going to sleep in Wal-Mart, do it in style.
12. Everyone needs a friend.13. Lastly, (and because I love this picture from Grandpa's pond!) always look to the light!

3 comments:
oh my goodness! All of those pictures are so cute, and totally had me laughing! Mikayla is looking so mature.
I love the one of her in the camping chair...she almost disappears!
Boy! That's a BIG chair!
Meagan, that is so cute! I love it. You are so right. Way to compile all of these ideas. I'm loving your little chunk. :)
Post a Comment