I am so excited about this picture! We were trying to take a shot that would be similar to a photo of Dustin's Dad and his brothers out on their ranch and I think ours turned out pretty sweet (click on the picture to see it bigger)!
And, in other VERY exciting news-Dustin got a JOB!!! He will be working as a landscape designer and the best part is that we get to stay in our old stomping grounds. We are very excited!
5 comments:
HA! Love the picture!
And Congrats, Dustin! That's GREAT! We are so excited for you guys!
Love that pic. We'll have to try something like that when Seth gets home. Maybe we'll stack Jeeps instead of the guns.
Congratulations on the job!
Oh, that picture turned out great? Who let Dillon have TWO guns?? :) Dustin I am sooooo excited about your job. It makes me smile when I think about it.
Absolutely love this picture! Congrats to the infinite degree on the job Dustin! We are so happy for you and I'm sure you have parents and grandparents that are very excited that you are staying close!
Post a Comment