Christmas Eve PJ's
Our amazing Christmas Eve nativity, complete with a half naked wiseman and Mikayla as baby Jesus.
Mikayla's Santa presents...a rocking horse, boots and a cowgirl hat (she was sick on Christmas so this was about as excited as she got)!
The doll cradle that Dustin made her and I am so in love with it!
Our sad attempt at pictures in her Christmas dress. Taking a picture with a headband is a race against time now and I don't win very often. I just love the headband in motion and her hair flying everywhere. That's our girl!
Modeling her new boots
Mikayla's awesome present from Grandad and Nanny Jill. She LOVES to swing (even though her face doesn't show it very well-and if you're starting to think that she really has some awful faces after seeing these pictures and our family picture on the top of the blog, then you'd probably be right).
The first present she opened at the Wilson Christmas was in this bag and the bag was her favorite thing all night. Remind me why we buy babies presents when all they need is the wrapping paper or gift bags and they are happy?!
Helping to build Mammy's backyard on Christmas Eve was fun for all the cousins!
4 comments:
Oh I just love all of these pictures! It was sure a good time. You are totally right about Mikayla's faces, only thing is the pictures don't portray the feelings one can get when she gives you one of these looks! ;)
Such fun pictures! I am so devastated that we didn't get to see all of you guys while we were down there! We wanted to so bad but things just didn't work out. We will try to make it down again soon!
I can't believe that Mikayla is almost a year!!!!
Happy new year!
What a fun Christmas! I love her horse and cowgirl attire. So fitting! I just laugh when I look at her face in your family picture! She is definitely personality plus!!!
She's almost a year! Where in the world does time go?
Post a Comment