Every Grandad needs a girl too!
That's also why they make double sinks; so mom can use one to get ready and the other one as a babysitter.
Oh my goodness, she looks so cute! I always see such cute girl things and think to myself, "one day."
Amen Cheryl! Someday right? What a little cutie. I know you are thinking the same thing about boys bringing you spider presents though :) (True story, yesterday with Colt!)
Look at her tu-tu and matching flower headband! She. Is. So. Cute!
What a cutie...Mammy's girl!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Every Grandad needs a girl too!
That's also why they make double sinks; so mom can use one to get ready and the other one as a babysitter.
Oh my goodness, she looks so cute! I always see such cute girl things and think to myself, "one day."
Amen Cheryl! Someday right? What a little cutie. I know you are thinking the same thing about boys bringing you spider presents though :) (True story, yesterday with Colt!)
Look at her tu-tu and matching flower headband! She. Is. So. Cute!
What a cutie...Mammy's girl!
Post a Comment