Monday, March 28, 2011

I love Sundays with my Girls...

I just have to say that I love Sundays with my Girls!  They are both so talented and just full of life.  Sundays usually start nice and slow as we enjoy a few extra minutes of sleep until the singing from the next room over is no longer ignorable. Mikayla is happy to be awake and she wants the world to know it. :)

Then Mikayla and I usually get a few minutes of play time while we let Mom pretend to get a few more winks. But ultimately it comes down to time for Dad to step in and help get the munchkin ready for Church while Mom is doing her hair and getting ready.  At this time Mikayla almost always informs me of what fashion she would like to sport this week, as you may have noticed with previous posts about her 'Sunday Boots.'  Well this week was no exception and she was particularly pleased with her choices...



And of course then Mikayla had to really show off and demonstrate how she can stand up all by herself now...

Well needless to say, her choice, as cute as it was, was deemed not quite Sunday appropriate for Church. Oh well, she enjoyed it regardless.  After Church I got to enjoy some beautiful piano prelude from my Girls.  I love to hear Meagan play, and it looks like there is going to be another pianist in the family as well...


And then we topped off the Sabbath spirit by enjoying our Heavenly Father's creations - the pretty flowers.  Of course Mikayla had to humbly demonstrate what an amazing job her Mamma had done on making her toes pretty and pink!  I Love Meagan's photography! Enjoy...



1 comment:

Maren Lee said...

Good post, Dud :) It made me happy.