It's been one of those days where you keep your camera close and listen to this to keep your sanity. Luckily, we've made it to noon so far and we're both still alive and smiling.
You know the day isn't going to be good when you start it off having to eat on the floor because you keep throwing your food on the ground. I guess that's what I get for being lazy and feeding her Cocoa Pebbles (Dustin swears she loved them on Saturday and he says it's okay if she eats them because "the box says they are a good source of Vitamin D"). By the way-she did have a banana for some attempt at a healthy breakfast. It was just elsewhere on the floor, not in the picture, after being thrown.
It's never good when you can't tell if the dishes on the ground are "clean" because she just emptied the cupboard or dirty because she is unloading the dirty dishwasher (while you are loading it) at the same time.
Why is it always more fun to unfold the newly folded laundry than play with the laundry that only moments before had been in an unfolded pile?
And that, my friends, is only a sampling of our special day together.
Life is good! : )





5 comments:
hahahaha! I have total empathy. Yikes those days are rough, but those pictures are awesome!
I hear ya.
I basically don't fold laundry anymore.
I have to clean up the pots and pans like 18 times a day.
I have to give Lincoln way more food than he will eat b/c half of it will end up on the floor.
That's just a sampling. The list could go on forever.
Ha ha...
It's frustrating, but the best, isn't it?
Thank goodness you take pictures to document. Otherwise no one believes you. :) Her face is classic in all of these shots. It's not necessarily an innocent face, no not Mikayla, it's more of a "I'm not one bit sorry I did it" face. Gotta love it.
Jacob is 3 & we still have those days!!! So Sorry :o) Mikayla's faces are priceless. She certainly has personality.
Lol...I am so glad its not just at my house. She is so cute!!! Thank you so much for my birthday treat too!! You're such a great friend!
Post a Comment