Monday, May 23, 2011

It's all in the brows.

Dustin and Mikayla worked outside for a little bit on Saturday.  They were so cute that I just kept taking tons of pictures and I couldn't help myself, then I couldn't pick which ones I liked best, then I just decided to post 90 of them, but then you all would think I am obsessed with taking pictures of my hubby and daughter (and you'd be right-they are my only subjects in my defense...).  Oh well.  You've been warned.
See the flower in her hands (that doesn't leave her hands for ANY of the pictures)?  That's her newest favorite thing in the whole world.  Aunt Kim brought it to her all the way from New Mexico.  Something that prized cannot be put down, even to play in the dirt.  Her Pappy would probably be pretty disgusted. ;)  To say we have an obsession with all things related to FLOWERS around here would be an understatement.

See the resemblance?  Yep.  It's all in the brows.
The only problem with playing outside in the dirt all day on Saturday is that when Sunday morning rolls around, then this seems like the best way to pass the time...
How is one to know that it's okay to throw dirt outside, but dirt inside is off limits?
Dirt just adds so much volume to a practically bald head that it makes it hard to resist.
Luckily, we clean up pretty well around here.
P.S. She puts her own hat on and yes, we know it's on backwards.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that kid!

Cheryl said...

So cute!

Debbie said...

Just love that little girl!!!!!!! Diggin in the dirt is definetly a Hancock thing!

Lindsey said...

I love your pictures! You have a cute family and it looks like you guys are always having fun!