Mikayla inherited Dustin's sense of style. The theory basically goes like this: it's awesome because I'm wearing it and I don't care what anyone else says. We wouldn't have it any other way (for Mikayla or Dustin...)!
Still benefiting from Dad's hair genes....
One thing she did inherit from me was her love for purses. When I was little I was a purse girl and always had one with me. She is pretty much in love with any kind of bag (purse, grocery bag, huge pool bag, gardening bag, etc.) and will carry them around ALL.DAY.LONG.
Yep. We're still in the hoarding stage. Somebody might want to steal some of your cool bags. You just never know these days.
I don't know, either Mikayla (her favorite hand motion these days). All I know is that you keep us laughing!










3 comments:
I don't see a thing wrong with any of these outfits! :) Thatta Girl!
That picture of Dustin and Mikayla in the mirror is absolutely priceless. I wish I had one of those with my daddy. So cute. I cannot wait to see her. She is hilarious!!
PS- Dustin always did have "fashion goggles" on. Lets just say high school was a little embarrasing at times ;) Love him to death!
Post a Comment