...like burps, secrets, cake batter, and being cute.
I fully recognize that not everyone enjoys 100 pictures or videos of other people's kids, but I also happen to know that Mikayla's grandparents think she's as cute as I do so I can justify posting a million videos of her for them, right? She just does so many cute things right now that I wanted to remember some of them...
Her new favorite word-BURP!
Telling a secret...if you can't hear what she's saying that's because it's a SECRET!!!
The "beek" at the end is her version of "peek-a-boo".
The "beek" at the end is her version of "peek-a-boo".
We love licking the beater! Don't judge me for the chocolate chips (her favorite treat) and giving her the beater. It's Christmas. I love when she says "yeah". It's such a better alternative than NO to everything!
Clean up! And the best little "cute" poser ever!
Thank goodness for a booster seat to keep her still for the videos! ;)
Thank goodness for a booster seat to keep her still for the videos! ;)
Not her best rendition, but every time you say "crazy" or "silly" or "weird"...anything that means something along those lines Mikayla says "willy willy" for "silly willy".
1 comment:
Ohhh-kay that has got to be the cutest thing I've seen all day. Thanks so much for trying to catch all of those. I've got to try the booster seat thing, they move around too much...of course if I put chocolate chips in front of Colt too he would stay put as long as they were there :)
Post a Comment