It's been a crazy few weeks for the Hancock side and it's not slowing down any time soon!
We made it to Phoenix for some of Dillon's state baseball playoffs and had a great time hanging out with family. Dillon's team actually went on to become state champs the next weekend! Of course I forgot to take pictures of the games, but here are some of the other happenings of the weekend.
Pool time!
We went to the mall to find a dress for DeeDee and when we walked out of the dressing room at Ross' Mikayla sat down on the floor, took off her shoes and ran to the shoe racks to start trying on shoes. She is such a GIRL (have I mentioned that before?!?)!
This past weekend Dustin and I made it down to DeeDee's graduation from EAC. She just finished the nursing program and we are SO proud of her!






No comments:
Post a Comment