Monday, August 27, 2012

If friends were boogers I'd pick you.

Mikayla has decided that when Maylee cries it's her duty to stick her finger in Maylee's mouth.  I'm not sure why that's the choice over stinking the pacifier in her mouth, but it is.

On Saturday Mikayla was holding Maylee on the couch and I had a moment of braveness or something of the sort and left them there for two minutes while I fixed Maylee a bottle (the couch is literally 3 feet away from the kitchen in case you were feeling concerned).  Maylee started to cry, but quickly stopped so I went to see what was up since she isn't the best at consoling herself most of the time.  I found the two of them staring off into space, happy and content-with Mikayla's finger just hanging out in Maylee's NOSE (thinking it was in Maylee's mouth).  Mikayla was so proud of herself for being a helper and it was all I could do to keep from busting up laughing at the two of them.  All I can say is that it was hilarious.  Words don't even do the story justice.  I only wish I'd gotten a picture.

Life with sisters is awesome and for them it's only beginning!

No comments: