Thursday, September 27, 2012

2 Years 8 Months

That would be the age at which Mikayla got her first haircut-2 years and 8 months to the day.  It was time.
Let's get a little before and after action.  All of the before and afters were taken on the same day.
Before:
The front.  Side note: Mikayla put her own shorts on and I still cannot figure out what she did.  Check out the back shot of the same shorts episode.
The back.  This was an especially nasty tangled day, but it was still bad on a good day.
This would be the moment of complete craziness on my part.  No-I have NO idea how to cut hair.  I have NO idea whether her hair is straight at all.  In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not.

The after:
She thinks she's hot stuff so that's all that matters!
It totally ended up shorter than I was thinking, but let's take a moment and reflect on what her hair looked like in the before pictures, especially in the back shot.  It was straggly!  It had to be done.
While most kids have a lock of beautiful baby hair to put in their baby books Mikayla will have her nice nasty toddler tangles to add to hers!

Now, since we seem to be into comparisons around here lately take a look at a picture of me when I was a toddler compared to Mikayla...
Pretty crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a babe! Can't believe how much you look alike! Totally impressed with your skills:) Love you all.