Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Our Dearie

Today I am posting in honor of Dearie.  Our Dearie was taken home yesterday and while it is still pretty surreal to those of us left behind, I am so excited for her.  One of our cousins mentioned yesterday that she would often find Dearie alone and weeping.  When questioned, Dearie would answer that she missed her Dad greatly.  I am so excited for Dearie to be so many loved ones that have passed on.  I am grateful for the reminder to love those near to you now.  I am grateful for the chance to celebrate her life-however crazy and wonderful she was in only a way that those who knew her well could appreciate!

Dearie adored our little girls and told me each time I talked to her that she checked our blog daily for new pictures of the girls.  So, today this one's for you, Dearie.

{With Mikayla at 6 days old}
{With Maylee at 12 days old}
I had to include this one because it showed the bracelets and necklace that went EVERYWHERE with Dearie!  Each of her granddaughters received one of the bangles yesterday.  It is a precious reminder of Dearie!

Family is everything!!!

No comments: