Dustin and I love having birthdays a week apart. It makes March so much fun!
My birthday was pretty chill. Dustin sang to me and brought me breakfast in bed before heading off to work.
Then the girls and I went to see The Croods with my Mom in the morning and of course they both conked out during the movie for a few minutes, which meant no naps for anyone later and crabby girls. We survived though and declared it a stay at home evening.
The movie theater is going out of business so they had $1 popcorn and drinks. Mikayla was in heaven!
When Dustin got home he and the girls made me a birthday cake that he found by looking up Reese's and cream cheese (two of my most favorite ingredients for baked goods).
I looked over at one point to see Maylee helping herself to the mashed Oreos. That girl is trouble!
In case you're wondering about her beautiful outfit she had a blowout and this is the outfit Mikayla found when I asked her to bring me a new outfit for Maylee. It's a nightie from when I was a baby.
My presents were the tools and hardware that Dustin needs to make us a sliding barn door for our bathroom. We only have an opening and no door to our bathroom (with our despised glass door shower) so I am really excited for the new door!
My cake! I was totally impressed. It was DELICIOUS!
Maren, Dustin, myself, and Jake all have birthdays in just under two months so my parents decided to take us all out for one big birthday dinner instead of trying to go for everyone's birthdays. It was such a fun evening!
My Mom had a bunch of coupons for free slices of cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory so we were all livin' the high life with our own slice of cheesecake. Best treat EVER!
Thanks for the fun memories, Mom and Dad!














1 comment:
Fun Birthday...but I want to know how Jill gets free cheesecake coupons?
Post a Comment