Monday, April 22, 2013

New Addition!

I have wanted a hutch like this for as long as we've been married, but of course, the only one I've ever found was way out of our price range.

Fast forward to Saturday when I should have been cleaning and was cruising a Facebook yard sale site instead and found this beauty.  I fell in love.  I offered a lower price than they were asking and they accepted.  It was meant to be!

Poor Dustin had to go pick it up by himself late Saturday night.  He sends me a text that says "you have no idea what you just bought!" and I start stressing about it being a nightmare piece or something.  I had hope because I told him not to buy it unless it was a good piece, but I was still nervous

He brought it home and it was even better than I thought from the picture online!
This beauty now sits in our dining room and I am in love.

No comments: