Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mom's Day

Mother's Day was a little different this year...

My Mom took Maren and I to Phoenix for our annual Mother's Day outing the weekend before and we had a blast shopping and eating away our lives.
I came home on Saturday afternoon to find this "breakfast in bed" made by Mikayla waiting at the front door for me...
Sunday was my cousin's mission farewell and Dustin's brother was calling at the same time so Dustin and I had to divide and conquer.  He headed to St. David and I stayed in Tucson.
Sunday night we were all back home together again and it was awesome.

Mikayla keeps randomly coming up to me all and saying "HAPPY MAMA'S DAY, MOM!" and telling me how much she missed me.  This morning Mikayla and I were snuggling in bed and I started to fall back asleep and I felt her little hand on my arm giving me and arm rub to help me fall asleep.  Those are the moments when you remember what life's all about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love love those girls! Their parents are okay too...