I wanted to surprise Dustin and decorate the boy's room. It has always been our dumping room and I wanted to make it into something fun for our new little guy. The room is pretty small and hard to get pictures of so hopefully you can tell what is what.
Here is the room before:
After:
The picture collage is of some of baby boy's grandpas and uncles in their western gear. I ran out of paint for the letter so it will get finished later.
Can't wait for our little man to join us!











5 comments:
Meagan that is soooo stinkin' cute! It doesn't surprise me though, you go crafty momma!
LOVE the cowboy theme!!! You guys are going to have so much fun with a little boy!!
The room turned out super cute! I was excited to see what you are going to do with it! :-)
I see you are using a "D" name. Ha...I'm interested to see what it is. We also have a "D" name picked out for another boy, if we ever have one! :-)
Too cute! LOVE the old photos! Can't wait to see it in person:) Love you!
"D" is for "Dannad"
Post a Comment