Monday, March 17, 2014

Birthday Weekend

For Dustin's birthday he requested a trip to visit his grandparents.  We had such a great time with Grammy and Papa.  The girls came alive like I have never seen before and acted like they owned the place.  They loved having Grammy and Papa to themselves.  They spoiled us rotten and we enjoyed every minute of it!


Cuddles galore for Daxton!
Picnic at the lake...complete with fried chicken and macaroni salad.  Yummy!
I'm pretty sure Maylee ate half the loaf of bread that was supposed to go to the ducks.  If Mikayla dropped any bread on the ground Maylee would race to it and eat it before a duck got there.
Daxton got to meet his Great-Great Grandma Lambson
Birthday cake for Dustin, thanks to Grammy and Papa!
Sink bath before church...
After getting ready for church Mikayla informed Grammy "You might think I'm beautiful because I am."

Making Sunday dinner with Grammy
It was a great weekend.  Hard to get back to reality, but we're so glad we got to go!  Thanks Grammy and Papa!

No comments: