Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Preschool!

Maylee has been crying for a week saying she wants to go to school.  She got a backpack from Mammy and she was pretty sure that was her ticket into school.  When she asked me about starting school I told her she had to talk to Dustin about it.  As soon as Dustin got home from work that day she said, "Dad-it be okay if I go to school?" Dustin simply said, "You want to go to school?!" and Maylee said "Oh thank you, Daddy!"  Well, her cuteness won her way into the same preschool Mikayla went to last year.  A friend in our ward and neighborhood does it and it is a really relaxed program.  She has a 3 year-old class this year and happened to have an opening when I asked last Friday.  It was meant to be!
Her first day was yesterday and she was SO excited!  She walked right in there and never looked back.  It's hard to get out of Maylee what she's thinking, but she seems to have enjoyed it.

As for Daxton and I, it's so weird to have the girls out of the house!  We celebrated our freedom yesterday by cruising Target and Dax loved his one-on-one time.

No comments: