Friday, May 1, 2009

Dud's Delights

Randomly I come home from a long day of work to a fun suprise from Dustin. Today made the top of the list. We keep talking about making yummy smoothies, but haven't gotten around to it. When I came home from work I found Dustin standing behind a homemade bar set up in our kitchen (made out of a piece of lumbar and 5 gallon buckets) saying "Welcome to Dud's Delights". He made our very own smoothie shop complete with menus, a homemade barstool (thanks to a big dictionary), mood lighting, and state of the art one on one service. How awesome is that? The smoothies were superb and it was so much fun to have a unique date night with one of Dustin's random creations. I love Dustin! He is so wonderful to me!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one of the coolest things! way to go Dustin!

Megan said...

that is so cute! mmm...smoothies!

Duckie said...

Totally cool! It makes me think that I should do something like that for Britt when I'm the one home all day. It still seems hard to find time to accomplish anything that takes more than ten minutes to do. I've been back at work for almost 4 weeks now - so now I feel like I'm catching up on my days off.

DawnSheree said...

Yeah for Dustin! That's all I have to say. He never ceases to amaze me with all of his fun ideas. I love you Bro! (I must say he always did make the best smoothies.)

Danielle said...

How fun and so creative Dustin! I am jealous! I am so happy that you have a blog and that we can keep in touch better now. Love and miss you both.