Here's the latest update on the "watermelon gut" (Seth's terminology). Seriously, this kiddo has grown a TON in the last couple of weeks. It is insane. My Mom officially stated that "okay, you look pregnant now" on Sunday. Yes, it's happening despite my wishes to stay small. Only 7 more weeks! By the way, please notice the shadow behind me that makes me look fatter than I really am. :) We really are getting excited to meet our little gal!
5 comments:
You look cute, Meagan!!!
I am glad that you actually look prego now...I looked prego at 20 weeks, so it's about time you did! :-)
ME TOOO!!!! I love our family!
I use blurb to make the blog books. Go to blurb.com and download the program. Then when you are creating a new book, you choose the "blog to book" option and it imports all of your entries. Love it. Makes journaling so easy!
Hey it was great to hear from you! Congratulations on your soon to be baby girl! I got home from work late last night and Candice told me you had commented on our blog. So I checked yours out and was up even later than usual checking out all of your pictures and stuff. If you ever feel like calling, my new # is 520-419-2515. (that is if I can find my cell phone charger that I lost yesterday and charge my phone) Anyways, I hope we can get together someday soon. I miss ya, Dustin.
Scott
mooreboy@live.com
Come on!!! Update this thing!
Dad
Post a Comment