This is a very late post, but I wanted to share some pictures from the Hancock family reunion that we had during Thanksgiving and I am just now getting to it.

This is almost everyone who was at the reunion. Just a few cousins, huh?

This is our Hancock Family turkey bowl (i.e. when we're all reminded how out of shape we are)

Meagan, my Mom, and my sisters, all looking cute and being crafty.

The cheering section for our Turkey Bowl

And one of our favorite Thanksgiving past times, cardboard sledding!

We finished it off with a service project at Grandma Hancock's house. These are just a few random pictures of only a couple of the activities that we enjoyed. Unfortunately though we were really bad about taking pictures and so this is what we've got to share. Some of the other fun things were Thanksgiving dinner in Uncle Alvin's barn, corn hole tournaments (a bean bag toss game), and the family auction.
So that was Thanksgiving in a better late than never nutshell.
1 comment:
Thanks for the thanksgiving post. There are some really fun pictures there that I haven't seen. Thanks for changing that lime green shirt of mine, but the fix wasn't to shapely for me if you know what I mean. ;)
Post a Comment