Does this look like a face that has had enough of Tucson in the same old apartment day in and day out?
We thought so, too. Mikayla and her Mom decided we needed to get out of town so Dustin took us on a little vacation to go see Mammy and Pappy in St. David and we had a wonderful couple of days! Mikayla was absolutely spoiled and I don't think she was put down for more than a couple of minutes the whole time we were there!
Colt was so cute once he discovered Mikayla because he would look around for her and then get the biggest grin when he found her. Hopefully they'll be good buddies when they get a little bit older! We love cousins!
Garth liked pushing "Baby Olivia-kayla" (it's really hard to remember one baby girl cousin from the next!) in the stroller.
Dustin, who was inside the house, gets a call from David outside saying that they needed him to come outside and "do something fun". It got quiet for awhile, then we heard the guys hollering and we went outside to find them doing this...
Tractor tire bowling down the big dirt hill...over people. Nice. They had a blast, though. What can you do? Never a dull moment! :)
3 comments:
The only way that could get better is if there were someone IN the tire too. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed one of those guys didn't come up with that.
Love the pictures! Mikayla is going to be one spoiled little girl among all these boys! I agree I am surprised that there isn't anyone in the tire, but what fun. Goodness I miss hanging out with you guys. Love ya!
You guys just missed David jumping through the tire...he did that before I went outside with the camera. :(
Post a Comment