Meagan, you make such a cute mommy!! And I love all of Mikayla's photo shoot pics...so cute!
Love it love it love it! The ones of Meagan peering over the bed are classic- I miss you guys already!
Meagan, don't you just love laying on your tummy!? I missed that so much when i was pregnant.
I miss laying on my tummy for about 20 years now..........
Too cute! Motherhood is definitely agreeing with you. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Meagan, you make such a cute mommy!! And I love all of Mikayla's photo shoot pics...so cute!
Love it love it love it! The ones of Meagan peering over the bed are classic- I miss you guys already!
Meagan, don't you just love laying on your tummy!? I missed that so much when i was pregnant.
I miss laying on my tummy for about 20 years now..........
Too cute! Motherhood is definitely agreeing with you. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment