Friday, April 16, 2010

Tummy Time Revisited!

Mikayla still hates tummy time and just screams when we put her on her belly, then just rolls over. We put her on the exercise ball (don't worry, her Dad was holding her!) and she just loved it, despite what her faces may look like! We get kind of bored around here sometimes if you can't tell!
The new do, too....It's a terrible picture, but it's the only one I have. I chopped it all off. It was time for a change!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair, Meagan! And that's so funny that she loved the exercise ball.

Megan said...

I love your hair, Meagan! And I love your food blog! I just need to go to the store so I can start playing!

Maren Lee said...

Nice little drool, Mikayla!!! Your mom is so pretty!

DawnSheree said...

Yeah! Meagan you did it! I love it! Your hair is so thick and gorgeous. I'm ready to chop mine again too. No more "Dead Mommy" look :) Mikayla is getting so pretty and grown up.

LuckyMommy's Photography Blog said...

I LOVE IT! You look beautiful as always!!!

Danielle said...

Love the hair Meagan! She is too cute and I just love the drool!!!

DeeDee said...

Meagan you look so beautiful!