Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Flower Power!

We did tie dye on Monday for Family Home Evening and Mikayla's onesie turned out awesome! We still need to get a picture of Dustin's shirt and mine is currently in the remaking, but enjoy some pictures of the flower power child in the meantime!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I want full-sized copies !

Megan said...

She is too adorable! Such a beautiful little flower child you have there! :) I miss you guys!

Cheryl said...

so cute! what a fun fhe!

DawnSheree said...

No way!!! That is SOOOO cute! I love the rocking chair idea. The combo is just too much for me. I am so proud to have her as a neice. You're a beauty Buckayla! :)

Danielle said...

I love her shirt and she is so happy!!! Can't wait to meet you Miss Mikayla

DawnSheree said...

Absolutely adorable...
Cutest grandaughter ever!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all-(by the way this is mom on DS account!)