Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life with the Bumbo

The Bumbo. What can I say? I thought it was the craziest thing before we had Mikayla, but now we love it. Mikayla loves it. What’s not to like? Mikayla loves to sit up and has been able to sit up in the Bumbo since she was about 8 weeks old. It's awesome. I was laughing on Sunday because that day alone Mikayla was in the Bumbo for a bunch of random things, but was having a blast all day long. What a lifesaver it is! Thank you, Tamara and Sister Brown for the amazing gift!

On Sunday Mikayla and the Bumbo:
1. Helped Auntie Maren play the piano
2. Helped Mom make granola (she LOVES to sit in it while I cook or do dishes and watches my every move!)
3. Helped her Dad get her ready for church...wearing her "crown" and all!
4. Helped Dad get ready for Church
Other common uses for the Bumbo....chillin on a Sunday afternoon
Eating dinner with Mom and Dad (notice the hearty All-American homemade meal)
Helping Dad pack up the storage room
Helping Mom pack up the house
Even though these are older pics, you can't forget that Bumbos are great for playing cards and going on wagon rides as well. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish Lincoln liked the Bumbo. We have been using one and he still hates it. He can only last like 5 minutes. Or less.

Mikayla is adorable.

Lindsey said...

The all American meal is more like an all Institute of Religion meal! Still living like college students I guess.

Meagan said...

The all American meal is not our everyday cuisine, for the records. :) Sometimes, it's a YOYO (you're on your own) for dinner night for a sanity break. ;)

Unknown said...

What's wrong with corn dogs??? All you need is a good soda and POW! all your food groups right there!