Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sometimes...

life gets a little bit hectic. You just get frazzled. You really need some good old R&R time, especially on a cloudy, rainy day. Your feet are killing you from a long day's work...
...and you think a day at the salon where you could sit back, relax and let someone else pamper you for a while seems like the perfect solution to life's problems.
That's what I'm talking about.
It's hard work to be so beautiful, but somebody's gotta do it.

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I'm so surprised she sat still enough to let you do that! I'm slightly jealous.

Jill said...

Love it... Love it...Love it!!! They look so cute and sassy...just like her!!!

DawnSheree said...

So cute! I love the bright red. She actually has a lot of toe nail to paint. You are skilled Meagan.

burgessbunch2008 said...

lol...I did that with all my girls at that age too. How cute!!! I showed everyone at work. They all think she is just adorable.