She is getting WAY too much personality and I am thinking we are going to be in BIG trouble pretty soon as one of her favorite things to do is clench her fists tight, throw her arms straight down and let out a big squeal when she wants attention or is upset (no comments on where those genes come from, thank you very much). Talk about a busy body. Mikayla is into EVERYTHING and is constantly looking around and whipping her head from side to side to see what she can grab or what everyone around her is doing. I swear, she can remember where the tiniest little crumb is 30 minutes after she dropped it and will go back looking for it (did I mention she LOVES to eat?!). She isn't crawling yet, but she finds a way of getting things by doing the splits and leaning over until her tummy reaches the ground and leans as far as possible so she can grab what she's looking for. Blowing raspberries/playing motorboat is still rocking her little world and she does it constantly, spraying anything within 3 feet with all her slobber. My Dad is always telling her to "Say it, don't spray it, Sister!" Headbands are beginning to be a thing of the past...she rips them off as quick as I can put them on. It's kind of sad. She says "Da-da" now and can pretty much get whatever she wants from her Dad when she says it. I love seeing the grin on his face when she says "Da-da". Melts my heart! And, of course, we still think she is as cute as ever!
Here's the picture overload for the week...
4 comments:
She is SO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Where does time go?
Way to go chunker! I really am excited she might be getting a double chin. She is so cute. My babies seemed to stay at 18-20 lbs forever. I'm excited to see you guys. Can't wait to see her costume.
PS- The potato head glasses pic looks really familiar :)
Yeah, Mikayla! Yes, I can definitely tell from the pics that she is getting bigger! She is so cute. I can't wait to get the her and L together in December!
Post a Comment