Saturday, February 12, 2011

Brand Spankin' New!!

We have exciting news!  We are building a house!  Yes, that's right.  A BRAND NEW house!!  Can you tell we are excited?! 
The floor plan.  My favorite parts are the den (which will be our play room) and the pantry!  I think you can read what it says if you click on the picture and make it bigger.
The outside view
And, our lot.  Our lot is a 1/4 acre!  It is so big compared to all the other subdivisions' backyards that we have looked at.  I love the mountain views from the lot, too.  If you click on the picture you can see there is an area of raised dirt extending beyond the utility hookups on the right side of the screen.  That elevated portion is one side of the property line, then it goes to the back wall and all the way up the left side of the picture.  I hope that makes sense.  Dustin probably should've written this part.

This morning we got to go pick out all the interior stuff.  We are getting granite counters and oak cupboards! I can't wait for our kitchen!  Now on to the dreaming about paint, furniture and everything else girly while Dustin dreams about how to lay out his work bench and what to do with the backyard!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmmmm Where does the BBQ go? Congratulations!!

Cheryl said...

That is awesome! Congrats! We are super excited for you guys. That's so fun that you get to pick everything out and make it how you want it! We can't wait to see it!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness what fun!!! I am so excited for you guys (& a little jealous). Can't wait to see the process and to come and see it when it is done.

DawnSheree said...

I wish I lived closer so I could walk through with you everyday they did something new. How fun about your dreaming stage. I know it will be absolutely perfect. I am totally jealous of the playroom. That will be awesome.