These words were what I needed to hear today. I hope someone else can benefit from them, too.
"First, no woman should ever feel the need to apologize or feel that her contribution is less significant because she is devoting her primary efforts to raising and nurturing children. Nothing could be more significant in our Father in Heaven’s plan. Second, we should all be careful not to be judgmental or assume that sisters are less valiant if the decision is made to work outside the home. We rarely understand or fully appreciate people’s circumstances. Husbands and wives should prayerfully counsel together, understanding they are accountable to God for their decisions."
-Elder Cook, General Conference April 2011
P.S. I've run out of storage for pictures on my blog. I don't know how to do anything about it (you know, starting a new website or getting more space or whatever), so here's to the power of words with no pictures until Dustin helps me figure out how to "make it better". :)
1 comment:
That's a great quote. And one that I think that so many need to hear. Especially here in UT.
I ran out of space for pics too, and so I started using photobucket to upload pics and then I use the direct link to put pics on the blog. There is a place in blogger when you are uploading pics to put the link....I am not good with words to explain this but I am sure you would be able to figure it out.
Post a Comment