Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Shadow

We got the keys to our house and an hour later started destroying the walls trying to figure out what colors we were going to paint.  Needless to say, Mikayla went to the paint store a few times with me to get different colors to try out.  She caught on quick to the name of the game.
We LOVE paint swatches!

Here's a sneak peak at our colors.  Don't be scared.  They'll be awesome. : )
SW7082 Stunning ShadeSW7736 Garden Sage
SW7701 Cavern ClaySW7506 Loggia
I couldn't get the color for Mikayla's room to copy.  Let's just say that the name of it is "First Love".  Ya, it's that cool.

Paint this week and move-in on Saturday!

By the way, how about Mikayla's bed head this morning?  I can't get a picture that does it justice, but you can get the idea!

3 comments:

kkk said...

Love the colors, AND the bed head!!

DawnSheree said...

Oh yeah!!!!! I"m so excited! I want to see it sooo bad. Maybe I will have to wait until you get it all cute and set up. I really do like the colors. I can only imagine what you will do with it. So fun. PS- That last picture just screams "I'm Dustin's Daughter!" :) If you know what I mean. So cute.

Cheryl said...

I think the paint colors are great! Lovin' the bed head of hair too. Hilarious.