Sorry if this is a spoiler for you, but I have to share these pictures...
I was sorting through Mikayla's clothes on Saturday and came across one of my old Halloween costumes.
One thing led to another and we ended up trying it on because I was afraid Mikayla would be too "fluffy" for it. Mikayla was NOT excited to be playing dress-up on her break from working outside.
Check out her face in the top left picture. It is the absolute epitome of the "Mikayla face". She gives this scowl to everyone. ALL.THE.TIME. She's done it since the day she was born.
We've had many good laughs the last couple of days over all her expressions in these pictures.
Now, check this out. My Mom emailed me this picture after she saw these pictures of Mikayla.
It's me, at 19 months (the same age as Mikayla right now), in the same costume.
See any resemblance?


2 comments:
Oh my gosh. She's a little you.
I just realized that my last comment could have been questionable with how I meant it b/c I didn't punctuate and it was so short.
Anyway, those pictures are too cute! Mikayla to you is like Lincoln is to Derick. Such a resemblance!
Post a Comment