Thursday, August 25, 2011

Miss Piggy

I scrounged up every millimeter of hair on Mikayla's head that I could and we finally got some "real" pigtails on the back of her head!
If I sit her on the bathroom sink she'll play with our toothbrushes (shhh...don't tell Dustin-he's a germaphobe!) and sit still long enough for me to do her hair.
The problem is the pigtails were are tiny you can't see them from the front (not to mention her 99th percentile-sized head kind of hides things) and her hair isn't long enough to move them forward much. I sat her back down on the sink so she'd sit still and let me get a picture from the back to prove they really existed for a short time.
Aren't they adorable?!

While she was sitting on the sink something finally clicked and she realized she could make faces in the mirror.  I was laughing so hard at her trying to think of faces to make at herself and I just couldn't help taking pictures.  There are a bazillion pictures that all look pretty much the same (and I fully recognize that not everyone thinks my daughter is as cute as I do so feel free to ignore all my pictures!), but her faces in the mirror make me super happy so I had to include them all. :)

No comments: