Mikayla just came running into me saying "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" and SO excited to give me a present. I held out my hand to receive a recipe that was soaking wet. When I asked her where she got it from she ran as fast as she could to show me the toilet that was covered in water. Not only the toilet seat was wet, but the whole bathroom floor and a collection of items, including, but not limited to her beloved Mrs. Bear, my make-up brush, and a few toys that had all been given baths. I guess I'd better stop washing Mrs. Bear in the bathroom sink.
Good thing she's cute because I really wanted to get mad at her, but I guess when you're 1 1/2 those sorts of things are great fun.
I took this picture in the middle of one of her conversations with herself. She has the greatest expressions when she talks to herself. As I'm writing this she's sitting on my lap using her hand as a phone while jabbering away, smacking her lips, giggling, and waving her spare hand all around in the air while she talks on the "phone". It's my favorite.
Even though I get frustrated with her at times, I hope she knows how much I love her!




4 comments:
Wait 'til she learns to flush! I'll help her with that! Remember Gabe flushing his mom's wedding ring? It could be worse......
Georgeous pictures Meagan, I love the black and white. That last picture of you two is priceless. Both of your eyes are amazing. Sorry about the toilet thing. It still will continue, it's a fun contstantly filled bowl of water in reach. My boys were caught giving each other "flushless swirlys" the other day. It's so fun being a Mom...especially right AFTER the moment. (you know when it cools off)
Those pictures were awesome. The facial expressions she makes are simply unmatched by any other child I have ever seen. And I love the mommy/daughter picture at the end. Awww.
I love the rock collection on the door step. Reminds me of another little girl....
Post a Comment