Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MORE, MORE!!!

We took Mikayla to the zoo on Monday and that's about all we heard-MORE, MORE!!!  She loved the zoo, which was way fun for us.  She liked all the smaller animals, but hated the big ones.  She freaked out whenever she would see the elephants, giraffes, or the rhino and scream "no, no, no!" until we walked away.  We're gonna have to figure out how to toughen her up.
Her favorite animal?  The anteater.  She would get so stressed when it would go out of sight and say "all gone! uh-oh!", then "MORE, MORE!"  Of all things to fall in love with!
"There it is!"
This lazy leopard kind of made me happy. :)
For some reason, I love this picture.  Mikayla was enthralled with the otters playing in the water and kept pushing her face up against the mesh, which is what I was trying to capture, but I like this almost as much.

Some days it makes me sad Mikayla is growing up so fast, but then times like Monday at the zoo when she is so alive and fun it makes me so happy to watch her grow up and discover the world.  It helps me remember how fun life is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the leopard picture! Beautiful pictures, as usual:)