![]() |
| Gotta love the vinyl tablecloth and it's amazing reflective effects! |
This would be Dustin's child.
Although, with Mikayla falling asleep in random places is completely NOT the norm, unlike for her Dad.
We had a rough day yesterday and the no nap scenario Mikayla had planned out in her head won out over my plan that included a nice long peaceful nap for the Little Missy.
This little scene won her some points, though. She would be totally asleep at the table while we were laughing at her and taking pictures and her eyes would randomly open and she'd bust up laughing. Still totally asleep. It was hilarious.
Once I got enough pictures I held her for the rest of dinner while we ate and she slept on my chest. Each time Dustin and I would laugh she'd chuckle in her sleep. It made up for the 6 hours of torture we'd just endured playing battle of the wills. She's a keeper.



1 comment:
That is so hilarious! When I told Derick that Mikayla fell asleep in her food, he immediately said, "That is so Dustin."
Post a Comment