Let's revisit the topic of hair again, shall we?
Mikayla is in this phase right now where she loves to have her hair done. Literally first thing after we leave her room in the morning she starts tugging at her hair saying, "Yeah! Yeah!"-meaning can you please do my hair NOW?!?
The problem is that she pretty much destroys her hair when I lay her down for a nap, if not before then.
I think in her mind it's a sign of rebellion to take out your hair tie and throw it on the ground.
Not really sure what the excitement is about that.
Anyway, the other night after a hair destroying episode during her nap she was begging me to do her hair again. Like any great mom would I told her to go talk to her Dad about it.
I was kind of surprised that he agreed so readily to do her hair.
I should have known...
Our unicorn!




2 comments:
This..is..priceless!
Ummm....
:-)
Post a Comment